BBV Summer Collection 2017: Summer Time Haul!!!

I have been on the go since moving our shop online and making a big move to Orlando in August. After closing our brick and mortar shop, I have been more mobile to set up our pop up shops. It also meant being able to have more time to meet clients for inventory replenishing and fashion styling! I have always loved this part of my job in retail. As a buyer for one of the top surf shop's in Orlando back in the day, my passion still lies in finding the best pieces that my customers will enjoy for life. Styling vintage clothing has always been a gift and I don't take it for granted. I take every opportunity given to me to style lovely ladies all around me for every occasion. The next event that I have been getting women styled for is a Tea Party Fundraiser that is helping out for a Guatemala missions trip. Not only am I finding myself styling the ladies for this event, but I am also styling myself for the occasion. Here is a sneak peek at my 1930's dress....more pictures to come. Can you say Downton Abbey? Yes. And yes I totally love that show. Just give me a bag of chips and some kombucha and we are good to go for hours! I have not fully decided on a hat yet.


I took a few snapshots of a few items from my last haul. I have so many great summer dresses, blouses and skirts that  I will be listing on my ebay store so make sure to keep your eyes peeled! I also have an obsession with handbags. You will see alot of handbags listed as well! My latest haul includes vintage Coach & Dooney & Bourke. These lovelies will also be listed. Gorgeous pair of stiletto suede DeLiso's with flower embellishment. These list for anywhere between $80-120 depending on the condition. My samsung's camera does not do these beauties any justice. Better pics to come!


I am crazy over flamingo's at the moment! Must be the Florida summer vibes. Take a look at these sweet macrame handbags I just listed on ebay starting bid at 4.99. They are just so cute. I am partial to the 60's and 70's, that was totally my scene when I started my vintage collection back in 93. 


I also have started a collection of wares in my own 1920's bungalow. The decor is coming along beautifully without any effort, the creativity just shows up literally. Here is a vintage 1960's art piece that I found recently on one of my adventure. With roses and unicorns how could you possibly go wrong with that? I am so in love. I have also found alot of rattan pieces as they are easy to come across here in the sunshine state. Here is one pic with my bamboo plant that I brought from SC that has been flourishing. 




I must say the sunshine state has done good for soul, body & mind....and my business. I am so excited about what God is doing in my life, through me, and all around me. It has truly been a blessing to be able to have my shop as June 1st marked my 5 year anniversary since it has launched! What a fun amazing adventure it has been to say the least! The best part about having my own business is doing what I love, while still setting time apart for my children and do ministry work in my community. Right now, I am collaborating with some community leaders for some great outreach projects. I am also collaborating with Transitions Boutique to launch BBV couture in their brick and mortar shop. More details to come.




Let the unfolding begin, Blu Butterfly Vintage xoxoxo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020 Rising Up!

Project Prom 2016 // Festival Season 2016 // First Friday Pop Up Shop